As a follow-up to The 10 Books That Changed My Life, I decided to share the 10 books that helped me as an engineering leader.
Gonna keep this one short, enjoy:
- Radical Candor - Kim Scott
- Accelerate - Jez Humble, Nicole Forsgren
- The Phoenix Project - Gene Kim, George Spafford, Kevin Behr
- The Making of a Manager - Julie Zhuo
- The Manager’s Path - Camille Fournier
- An Elegant Puzzle - Will Larson
- The Goal - Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Jeff Cox
- Tribal Leadership - Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fischer Wright
- High output management - Book by Andrew Grove
- Hit Refresh - Greg Shaw, Jill Tracie Nichols, Satya Nadella
I am working on a lengthy post very soon that might or might not cover the learnings from the books above. Stay tuned if you want to find out.
Hopefully, at least someone can find value in reading this article.
Keep a growth mindset and take care!